You will also need to download, complete and return (via email or in person) the Individual Track User Application Form. Click here to download it. terms and Conditions below
Terms & Conditions
- The tag entitles the individual member access to the TET Stadium grounds, Jubilee Park, Inglewood.
- Tags cost $50.00 per annum.
- Replacement of lost tags is $30.00
- It is required that everyone actively using the facility has their own tag. This tag is for a single user and access is limited solely to this person. Misuse of this requirement may result in access being terminated.
- At no time does the access tag take precedence over a confirmed booking for the Stadium, and it may not be used in lieu of entrance fee charged by any group with a confirmed booking.
- The Taranaki Community Stadium Trust reserves the right to restrict access for sporting events where the terms of usage for that event restricts access to the public. In the event this does occur tag holders will be notified by email no less than two weeks prior.
- The tag allows the Taranaki Community Stadium Trust to access individual member’s access records and these records may be used to report on track usage at any time.
- Any damaged caused or noticed by individual members when using the facility should be notified to the Facility Manager as soon as possible.
- Use of the facilities is acknowledged as being at the individual member’s risk.